Appeton Essentials Folic Acid helps to reduce risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) which are birth defects of the brain, spine or spinal cord.
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid 400 mcg is ONE of the few in the market that complies 100% with USRDA (United State Recommended Dietary Allowance), RNI (Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Malaysia 2017), CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Experts recommend taking 400 mcg of folic acid daily. Too little and you may not get sufficient folic acid, too much and you risk masking other nutrient deficiencies.
• Suitable for daily consumption to avoid complications of deficiency of folic acid in both mothers and fetuses.
• Reduces the risk of neural tube defect (NTD) in baby.
• Essential for normal fetus's growth and development.
• Take 3 months prior planning to conceive.
• Small tablet for easy consumption.
• No artificial coloring.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials Folic Acid?
• Women who are planning to get pregnant.
• Women who are in the early stage of pregnancy.
Direction for Use
1 tablet per day. Women planning pregnancy should taking 400mg Folic acids 3 months prior to conceive.
*Each tablet contains Folic Acid 400mcg (100% USRDA)*
*Contains 90 Folic Acid Tablets*
*Customer Support Line: 1-800-18-8811*
* Store below 30°C * Protect from light*
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 19988555 XZ
Last Updated @ 3/12/2021 12:22:18 PM
Delivery by courier partner (DHL) - will pick up by same day or next working days within Monday to Friday
Customer shall review the orders upon checkout before confirming as all redemption products, vouchers and prizes are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
If your parcel or products received were damaged / incomplete item in any way, please contact us within 24 hours upon received. Complaints received after 24 hours will not be entertained.
APPETON (Online Store)
9.00am-6.00pm (Monday - Friday)
No.30-G, No.30-1, No.30-2, Jalan Flora 1/3, Blossom Square, Bandar Rimbayu, 42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor.